Last updated June 22nd 2022
Adventure Hokkaido Covid-19 Travel Guarantee
We know there are a lot of uncertainties around travel at the moment and by booking one of our tours you’re making a commitment to us. So here’s our promise to you about how we’ll handle any unexpected changes which may come about due to Covid-19 related travel restrictions.
If you are forced to change your travel dates due to Covid-19 enforced flight cancellations and changes you can transfer your deposit to any tour at a later date at no charge.
Full refund for Covid-19 enforced tour cancellations
If we are unable to operate a tour, for example due to accommodation or activity providers being shut, due to Covid-19 restrictions in Japan, you can transfer your booking to another date or receive a full refund.
Full refund for cancelations up to 21 days prior to travel
If you have to cancel your trip for any reason and let us know at least 21 days before travel you will receive a full refund.
For cancellations within 21 days the following conditions will apply:
- Cancelled more than 21 days prior to departure: Zero fees
- Cancelled between 20 days and 8 days prior to departure: 20% of the Tour Price
- Cancelled between 7 days and 2 days prior to departure: 30% of the Tour Price
- Cancelled 1 day prior to departure: 40% of the Tour Price
- Cancelled on the day of departure: 50% of the Tour Price
- No refunds will be given after the tour has commenced
Partial refund if you are unable to travel due to a positive Covid-19 test or are required to quarantine
In the event you are unable to travel due to testing positive, we will waive the tour cancelation fees and only charge you for accommodation and activity cancelation fees from by other providers. We will work with you to re-schedule your tour for a later date.
We will also waive tour cancelation fees if the quarantine rules change after you book requiring you to quarantine on arrival. Again in this case you will only be charged for accommodation and activity cancelation fees from by other providers.
Full support while you’re in Hokkaido
While you’re in Hokkaido our team will be fully available to help you with any changes to your travel plans brought about by changes in government travel regulations. This includes our guides on tour and our office team.
Safety on tour
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us so here’s what we’re doing to make your experience a safe one.
- Wear a face mask when indoors or in vehicles
- Monitor our health
- Wash & disinfect our hands regularly
- Disinfect the interior of vehicle daily
- Have the AC on the vehicle for effective ventilation
- Practice physical distancing
Booking Terms & Conditions
This information is to be read in conjunction with our normal booking terms and conditions.